10444 US Hwy 421 North
Clinton, NC 28328
What you need to know about our corn
- It is a corn field, so the trails are uneven and
- Bring good walking shoes. Flip-flops are not
recommended as they are a tripping hazard.
- Bring a flashlight for night exploring or you
can rent one. Often people attempt night
exploring without a light and they soon come
out to rent one.
- On warm nights, bug spray WILL come in
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons & no hassles.
- No smoking in the mazes for obvious reasons!
- CASH ONLY! But we do have an ATM on site!
- No Drop Offs! We try to insure everyone's
safety, but if your kids want to come, there
must be an adult with them.
- Groups and school field trips are welcome.
See our "Schools and Groups" page.
- Corn Mazes- Our 2014 design includes a total
of four mazes. There is a shorter, easier game
maze for beginners and a really short one for
toddlers. There are two longer mazes to
challenge even the best navigators.
- The last trail is the Haunted Trail that is open
in October. It is not a maze, but a trail through
the woods and a separate sorghum field. You
will not get lost, but you will be scared. No
one is to touch you and we ask you do the
- Outdoor LASER TAG
- Luke's Field of Pumpkins (new)
- Cranky the Combine (new)
- Corn Play House (new)
- Ole Timey Game area (new)
- Hubb's Dixie Chicks
- Slack LIne Balance Challenge
- Hubb's Rope Mountain
- Live Entertainment
- Free Wifi (sponsored by Star Telephone)
- Hubb's Express Train (50 Passengers)
- Animal Acres
- Barrel Train
- Jump Pillow
- Hubb's Corny Cannon (win prizes)
- Huge Sand Box
- Tire Play area
- Wooden Play Tower
- Steer Roping
- Giant Slides
- Toddler Town
- Fire Pits (byo marshmallows)
- Mini Hay Bale maze
- Hay Ride
- Pumpkins (beginning in October)
Activities for Groups & Birthday
- The maze can be reserved for off days to
accommodate large private parties or groups.
- All of the activities are available by request
except the Haunted Trail.
- Groups and parties held during regular maze
hours must enjoy the activities along with
other maze customers.
(Click here to see
rules and waiver)
Home of Hubb's Corn Maze