10444 US Hwy 421 North
Clinton, NC 28328
What you need to know about our corn
- It is a corn field, so the trails are uneven and
- Bring good walking shoes. Flip-flops are not
recommended as they are a tripping hazard.
- Bring a flashlight for night exploring or you
can buy one. Often people attempt night
exploring without a light and they soon come
out to purchase one.
- On warm nights, bug spray WILL come in
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons & no hassles.
- No smoking in the mazes for obvious reasons!
- CASH preferred! But we do have an ATM on
site! We will accept credit cards for 2015
- No Drop Offs! We try to insure everyone's
safety, but if your kids want to come, there
must be an adult with them.
- Groups and school field trips are welcome.
See our "Schools and Groups" page.
- Corn Mazes- Our 2015 design includes a total
of three mazes. There is a shorter, easier
game maze for beginners and two longer
mazes to challenge even the best navigators.
- The last trail is the Haunted Trail that is open
in October. It is not a maze, but a trail through
the woods and a separate sorghum field. You
will not get lost, but you will be scared. No
one is to touch you and we ask you do the
same. Not recommended for younger kids.
- Outdoor LASER TAG
- Human Foosball
- Luke's Field of Pumpkins
- Cranky the Combine (new)
- Corn Play House (new)
- Ole Timey Game area (new)
- Hubb's Dixie Chicks
- Hubb's Rope Mountain
- Live Entertainment
- Free Wifi (sponsored by Star Telephone)
- Hubb's Express Train (50 Passengers)
- Animal Acres (New and improved)
- Barrel Train
- Jump Pillow
- Hubb's Corny Cannon (win prizes)
- Huge Sand Box
- Tire Play area
- Steer Roping
- Giant Slides (Double Barrel this year)
- Toddler Town
- Fire Pits (byo marshmallows)
- Mini Hay Bale maze
- Hay Ride
- Pumpkins (beginning in October)
Activities for Groups & Birthday
- The maze can be reserved for off days to
accommodate large private parties or groups.
- All of the activities are available by request
except the Haunted Trail.
- Groups and parties held during regular maze
hours must enjoy the activities along with
other maze customers.
(Click here to see
rules and waiver)
Home of Hubb's Corn Maze