10444 US Hwy 421 North
Clinton, NC 28328
What you need to know about our corn Maze:
- It is a corn field, so the trails are uneven and sometimes muddy.
- Bring good walking shoes. Flip-flops are not recommended as they are a tripping hazard.
- Bring a flashlight for night exploring or you can buy one. Often people attempt night
exploring without a light and they soon come out to purchase one.
- On warm nights, bug spray WILL come in handy!
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons & no hassles.
- No smoking in the mazes for obvious reasons!
- CASH preferred! But we do have an ATM on site! We now accept credit cards
- No Drop Offs! We try to insure everyone's safety, but if your kids want to come, there must be
an adult with them.
- Groups and school field trips are welcome. See our "Schools and Groups" page.
(Click here to see
rules and waiver)